- Protocol for Life Balance L-Glutamine supports a healthy immune system and promotes gastrointestinal health.
- L-Glutamine, the most abundant amino acid in the body, is an important constituent of proteins and participates in many key metabolic processes.
- Glutamine helps to regulate acid/base balance, maintains nitrogen balance, and acts as a nitrogen reservoir for the production of other amino acids.
- It also serves as an important energy source for certain cell types, such as gut, immune, and kidney cells.
- Glutamine is known to support gastrointestinal integrity, normal immune system function, and the preservation of muscle tissue.
Serving Size 5 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
L-Glutamine (Free-Form) ....... 5g (5,000 mg)*
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 to 5 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions:
L-Glutamine may interact with lactulose, anti-convulsant medications, and chemotherapy agents. If you are taking any of these medications or if you are pregnant/lactating, if you have an MSG hypersensitivity, a kidney condition, a seizure disorder, bipolar disorder, or impaired liver function, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.