- Protocol for Life Balance Glucose Management supports glucose and lipid levels already within the normal range.
- Provides Optimal Berberine Absorption and GI Tolerability.
- Berberine is a natural constituent of herbs such as goldenseal, Oregon grape, and barberry.
- Clinical studies have demonstrated that Berberine helps to support already normal glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Berberine is, however, known for its limited bioavailability; therefore, this product includes Caprate (C10, a Medium Chain Triglyceride) to promote optimal absorption and maintenance of gastrointestinal comfort during Berberine supplementation.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ..... % Daily Value
Calories ..... 5
Total Fat ... 0.5g ..... <1%*
Saturated Fat ... 0.5g ..... 3%*
Berberine HCI ... 400mg
(from Berbers aristata bark)
MCT Oil ... 700mg ..... *
(Medium Chain Triglycerides)
Capric Acid ... 238mg ......*
(C10) (from MCT Oil)
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, caramel color), Beeswax and Sunflower Lecithin.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 softgel 3 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions:
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. This product may cause mild gastrointestinal discomfort. If you are taking medications (especially anti-diabetes medications, CYP3A4 substrates such as cyclosporine, CYP2D6 substrates, or CYP2C9 substrates such as dextromethorphan) or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My husband's fasting blood sugar is now 110-115 instead of in 140's and he has lost about 10 pounds