- Protocol for Life Balance Glucosamine & Chondroitin supports joint comfort and flexibility.
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring structural compound that is normally found in healthy cartilage, bone, and synovial fluid.
- Glucosamine is an amino sugar that is a building block for larger molecules known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs).
- GAGs are essential components of connective tissues that function to lubricate joints, absorb shock, and allow these tissues to resist pressure.
- Chondroitin is one of the major GAGs found in joint tissue that is important in maintaining structural integrity.
- The body’s production of GAGs, however, decreases with age.
- Clinical studies indicate that Glucosamine can help to maintain healthy and flexible joints, thereby supporting joint comfort.
- Chondroitin, which has also been found to support joint health, lends an additional layer of structural support.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Amount Per Serving ..... % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate.... 2 g .....<1%
Sodium ..... 150 mg .....7%
(from 1,500 mg Glucosamine Potassium Sulfate Complex).....1.5 g (1500 mg).....*
Chondroitin (from Bovine Cartilage) 1.2 g (1,200 mg) *
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source) magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica and vegetarian coating.
Contains shellfish (crab, shrimp, lobster, crayfish.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions:
Do not use if you are allergic to shellfish. Glucosamine may interact with warfarin and some chemotherapy agents. If you are taking any of these medications, consult your medical practitioner before using this product. Warning: Persons with a known allergy to shellfish should not use this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.