- Protocol for Life Balance BioCore® Enhanced Enzymes™ offers a blend of fungal-derived enzymes that will aid in the digestion of most foods, including beans and cruciferous vegetables.
- Maximum Food Utilization
- Also Helps Bean and Cabbage Digestion
- Digestive enzymes are essential to the body’s absorption and full use of food.
- The capacity of the body to make enzymes diminishes with age in some individuals, and therefore the efficiency of digestion may decline.
- The vegetarian enzymes in BioCore®Enhanced Enzymes™have been tested in a controlled laboratory study using a digestive model for their activity throughout the entire pH range of the digestive system and have been shown not to be degraded by acid in the stomach.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
BioCore Optimum™ ..... 200 mg *
Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 7000 DU *
Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 42,000 HUT *
Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 8,000 PC *
Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 4 AP *
Protease (from Aspergillus niger) 100 SAPU *
Glucoamylase (from Aspergillus niger) 10 AGU *
Invertase (from Saccharomyces cerecisiae) 800 SU *
Diastase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 3,000 DP *
Lipase (from Candida rugosa, Aspergillus niger and Rhizopus oryzae) 1000 FIP *
Alpha-Galactosidase (from A. niger) (300 GalU) ..... 30 mg ..... *
*Daily value not established.
Rice bran, cellulose (capsule), rice maltodextrin and silica.
Not manufactured with wheat, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 to 2 capsules before each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions:
Galactosemics should consult their healthcare practitioner before use.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.