- Protect Wellness Ultra Immune Daytime Boost is our targeted formula of evidence-based, trusted nutrients and botanicals, activates immune function quickly to enhance natural killer cell activity, antibody response and T-cell activation, resulting in an immediate, mobilized immune response.*
- When it comes to health, the faster your body responds, the better. This rapid response can significantly inhibit the advancement of immune challenges.
- Now you can take comfort in having the nutrients you need available exactly when you might need them.
- The Protect Wellness Immune Defense System delivers exceptional quality nutrients in the proven, effective doses exactly when you need them:
- Targeted immune support complex.*
- Provides support during immune challenges.*
- Strengthens immune system function.*
- Maintains a healthy inflammatory balance.*
- Supports bronchial and respiratory health.*
- Promotes healthy cytokine production.*
- Physician formulated.*
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 2500 IU ... 750 mcg ... 84%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 2500 IU ... 63 mcg ... 313%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ... 750 mg ... 833%
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) ... 7.5 mg ... 69%
N-acetyl-L-cysteine ... 600 mg
Quercetin ... 500 mg
Astragalus Root Extract (Astragalus membranaceus) 20:1 ... 250 mg
Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) (Fruit) 5:1 ... 125 mg
EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) (from green leaf) ... 125 mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Silica, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, and Hypromellose
For immediate immune support, take 3 tablets, 2 times per day, preferably with food.
Vitamin A and Vitamin D are fat-soluble and can accumulate to potentially harmful levels overtimes. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Consult your physician before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.