- Progressive Laboratories Lecithin supports both absorption of fats and fat-soluble nutrients and in removal of fats from the body.
- Although lecithin itself is a lipid (fat), it is partially soluble in water and thus acts as an emulsifying agent, enabling fats to be dispersed in water.
- But its value doesnt end there. Cell membranes, which regulate the flow of nutrients into and out of cells, are largely composed of lecithin.
- The body' highest concentration of lecithin is in the vital organs. It makes up about 30% of the dry weight of the brain and nearly two-thirds of the fat in the liver.
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 9 ... *
Calories from Fat ... 9 ... *
Total Fat ... 1 g ... 2%
Soy Lecithin ... 1,200 mg ... †
(61% Phosphatides, 732 mg)
Phosphatidylcholine ... 168 mg ... †
Phosphatidylinositol ... 96 mg ... †
Gelatin, Glycerin and Purified Water.
One softgel 3 times daily with meals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.