- Progressive Laboratories Hair, Skin, and Nail Resilience contains a unique, orally-bioavailable form of the keratin the most common form of protein in your hair, skin and nails called Cynatine.
- Research shows that Cynatine enhances the strength and resilience of hair and nail tissue. It has also been shown in clinical trials to reduce wrinkles and improve skin moisture and elasticity.
- Also included is a special bamboo extract which is rich in natural silica. Silica is extremely important as it optimizes the synthesis of the proteins and other chemical building blocks of your skin, hair and nails.
- Clinical studies have shown that supplementation with high quality sources of silica, as found in Hair, Skin, and Nail Resilience, reduces skin roughness and increases skin and hair thickness. Women taking silica have also noticed reduced brittleness of their hair and nails.
- Hair, Skin, and Nail Resilience also provides biotin and essential minerals in their patented TRAACS forms which are the only true, scientifically-validated chelated minerals available.
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Niacin (B3) (as niacinamide) ... 9 mg ... 45%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) ... 1 mg ... 50%
Biotin ... 150 mcg ... 50%
Pantothenic Acid (B5) (as calcium pantothenate) ... 7 mg ... 70%
Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate) ... 8 mg ... 53%
Copper (as TRAACS® copper bisglycinate chelate) ... 0.8 mg ... 40%
Cynatine® HNS (soluble keratin) ... 250 mg ... †
Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) root extract ... 200 mg ... †
[standardized to 0.8% β-sitosterol and 5% total amino acids]
Silica (from Bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) stem extract) ... 100 mg ... †
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Vegetable Capsule), Rice Flour.
Take two capsules, once or twice daily with food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.