- Progressive Laboratories Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) is an amino acid neurotransmitter in the central nervous system which, when taken with niacinamide and inositol, supports relaxation and calmness.
- Vitamin B-1 (thiamine) supports a healthy nervous system and positive mental attitude. Magnesium is necessary for proper functioning of nerves, muscles and neuromuscular contractions. Glutamic Acid is used as fuel by the brain.
- Synergistic herbs (valerian root, hops pollen and passion flower) are added to support calmness and relaxation in various parts of the body.
- Brain tissue provides growth and repair factors for weak or exhausted brain cells and has a balancing effect.
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Lactium® (Milk Protein Hydrosylate) ... 150 mg ... *
PharmaGABA™ (Natural Gamma-Aminobutyric acid) ... 125 mg ... *
Hops Flower Extract 4:1 ... 100 mg ... *
Passion Flower Extract, 3.5% Isovitexin ... 100 mg ... *
Valerian Root Extract, 0.7% Sesquiterpenic acids ... 100 mg ... *
Rice Flour, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Vegetable Capsule).
For occasional anxiety and/or nervousness, 1 capsule three times a day. For occasional sleeplessness, 1 to 3 capsules before bedtime.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Having owned a family business I always look for and try to support others. Their prices are competitive and delivery was fast. I’ll order from them again.