- Planetary Herbals Dr. Tierra's Wild Cherry Bark Syrup™ (formerly Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup) is a combination of some of the finest botanicals in North America and China, traditionally used for supporting the respiratory system.
- The formulation offers soothing, demulcent herbs in conjunction with botanicals traditionally used to tonify the lungs.
- The care that goes into its preparation provides you with a comprehensive seasonal health supplement.
- Supports healthy respiratory function, supports healthy immunity, and also supports free, easy breathing.
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (approx. 10 mL)
Amount ... %DV
Calories ... 35
Total Carbohydrate ... 6 g ... 2%
Total Sugars ... 5 g
Includes 5 g Added Sugars ... 10%
Proprietary Extract Blend ... 10 mL
Yerba Santa Leaf, Lovage Root, Elecampane Flower, Elecampane Root, Grindelia Bud, Echinacea purpurea Root, Black Cherry Bark, Horehound Leaf, Hyssop Aerial Parts, Platycodon Root, Angelica Root, Apricot Seed, Osha Root, Fritillaria Bulb, Licorice Root, Loquat Leaf, Marshmallow Root, Mullein Leaf, Nettle Leaf, and White Pine Bark.
Honey, grain alcohol (25-30% by volume), and deionized water.
2 Teaspoons (approx. 10 mL) 3 times daily.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Product contains honey; do not use if you are allergic to bee products. Not for use by children. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.