- HLC Synbiotic Intensive is a combination of FOS and probiotics that supports a healthy intestinal microflora.
- The intestines contain more than 400 bacterial species, and bacterial balance is necessary for a healthy intestinal tract. Probiotics promote naturally healthy microflora composition and support intestinal function. Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium promote optimal digestive health.
- Prebiotics, including FOS, are fermented by microbes in the colon. They increase short-chain fatty acid production, which provides energy to colon cells, and support healthy mucin levels to reinforce the epithelial barrier. Consequently, synbiotic products promote the growth of existing beneficial bacteria and supplemented probiotic strains. In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial involving 52 adults, daily probiotic supplementation supported optimal gastrointestinal health.
- High-dose formula promoting healthy gut flora.
- Promotes optimal gastrointestinal and digestive health.
- Provides 150 billion CFU per day from two strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, and Lactobacillus salivarius.
- Contains 10 g of fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
Serving Size 1 Sachet (20 g)
Amount per serving ....%DV
Calories ... 50
Sodium ... 5 mg <1%
Total Carbohydrate ... 18 g 6%*
Dietary Fiber ... 10g 41%*
Sugars ... 8g †
HLC Consortium ... 150 billion viable cells †
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) ... 10 g †
• % Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† % Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Apricot powder.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.