- Pharmax HLC MindLinx contain a combination of five proprietary, human-sourced probiotics and the amino acid L-glutamine. Included in this probiotic blend is L. rhamnosus, a strain that has demonstrated exorphin-degrading activity in vitro.
- Exorphins are peptides produced during the digestion of certain foods, including wheat and dairy products. L. rhamnosus has been shown to eliminate exorphins from wheat and milk in intestinally-stimulated conditions.
- This strain has been combined with four proprietary, research-driven strains to support gastrointestinal health and contribute to a favorable gut flora.
- Supports gastrointestinal health in adults.
- Contains L. rhamnosus, a probiotic that has shown exorphin degrading activity in vitro.
- Provides 24 billion CFU per daily dose.
- Includes 500 mg of L-glutamine per daily dose.
- Available in Capsules or Apricot Flavored Powder.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount per serving ... %DV
HLC Consortium ... 12 billion CFU ... *
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 &CUL-21)
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
& Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
L-Glutamine ... 250 mg ... *
* Daily value (DV) not established
Hypromellose, sunflower lecithin, silica, cellulose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.