- Pharmax Finest Pure Fish Oil contains a unique mixture of omega-3 fatty acids sourced from anchovy and sardine oils.
- Helps maintain optimal cardiovascular health.
- Supports healthy serum triglycerides already in the normal range.
- Supports brain health and cognitive function.
- Supports the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children.
- Utilizes the proprietary NEO-3 process to concentrate EPA/DHA triglyceride forms.
- Comes in delicious natural orange or strawberry flavor.
- EPA and DHA help to maintain cardiovascular health, including healthy serum triglyceride levels, and promote cognitive health and brain function.*
- DHA is particularly important to brain function, due to its influence on neural membranes.
- Finest Pure Fish Oil provides 950 mg of EPA and 725 mg of DHA per serving.
- It has an EPA:DHA ratio of 1.3:1, and helps to support already healthy serum triglyceride levels and optimal cardiovascular health.
- In a placebo-controlled clinical trial of 312 healthy adults, daily supplementation with 1800 mg of EPA and DHA (in a 1.5:1 ratio) for one year supported healthy serum triglyceride levels.
- Finest Pure Fish Oil provides 1675 mg of combined EPA and DHA per teaspoon.
- Essential fatty acids have many other health benefits, including supporting brain health and cognitive function.
Serving Size 1-8 years: 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5 ml);9+ years: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)
Servings Per Container 1-8 years: 80; 9+ years: 40
Amount per teaspoon % DV for Adults % DV for % DV for
and Adolescents Children Children
9+ Years 4-8 Years 1.3 Years
(1 Teaspoon) (1/2 Teaspoon) (Y2 Teaspoon)
Calories .... 40
Calories from Fat ... 40
Total Fat ... 4.5 g ...7%* ...4%* ...†
Saturated Fat ... 1 g ...4%* ...2%* ...†
Cholesterol ... 45 mg ...15% ...8% ...†
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ... 950 mg ...† ...† ...†
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ... 725 mg ...† ...† ...†
Total omega-3 ... 1975 mg ...† ...† ...†
(EPA, DHA & other omega-3's provided as anchovy & sardine oil)
• % Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† % Daily Value not established
Orange oil, natural mixed tocopherols.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Pharmax pure fish oil . You have a Great Product. 3 1/2 years going strong 💪
My naturopath puts her patients on this fish oil because of its high quality. There is no fishy aftertaste, and in fact the flavor is pleasant. It may seem expensive, but the bottle lasts a very long itme. If I were to take only one supplement, this would be it.
Good product, I use it daily. Very expensive, so I have to sometimes get the small bottle. But I believe it's high quality.
Tastes good 😊
My dietician recommended this brand as the best! She also works with diabetic patients at a local hospital. Her direction helped me recover with my food and general supplements from the stress covid put on my body.