- Pharmax Finest Pure Cod Liver Oil is a source of omega-3 fatty acids, which promote proper eye development, visual acuity, and pre- and postnatal brain development.
- Cod liver oil formula with vitamins A and D.
- Supports cognitive function and brain and nerve development in children.
- Supports healthy bones, teeth, eyes, and skin.
- Provides 466 mg of DHA and 377 mg of EPA per teaspoon.
- Provides 2667 IU of vitamin A and 300 IU of vitamin D per teaspoon.
- Comes in a delicious natural citrus flavor.
- Cod liver oil contains high levels of vitamins A and D, which support healthy bones, teeth, and skin.
- Vitamin A promotes eye health and supports proper bone growth and development.
- Recent research indicates that 600 IU of vitamin D per day may promote optimal bone health in both adolescents and adults.
Serving Size 1-3 years: '/2 Teaspoon (2.5 ml); 4+ years: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)
Amount per serving
% DV for Adults and Children 4+ Years % DV for Children 1-3 Years
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat ... 4.5 g ... 7%* ...†
Saturated Fat ... 1 g ... 5%* ...†
Cholesterol ... 25 mg ...8% ...†
Vitamin A (Vitamin A palmitate/ cod liver oil) ... 26671U ...53% ...53%
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol/ cod liver oil) ... 3001U ... 75% ...38%
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) ... 466 mg ...† ...†
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) ... 377 mg ...† ...†
Total omega-3 ... 1110 mg ...†... †
(DHA, EPA & other omega-3's provided as cod liver oil)
* % Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2.000 calorie diet
† % Daily Value not established
Essential oils of orange and lemon, natural mixed tocopherols.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.