- Pharmax Emulsified Vitamin D supplement uses lanolin as a precursor and has an olive oil base.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency.
- Easy-to-use - can be dropped directly in the mouth or mixed in drinks.
- Ideal for vegetarians - Convenient liquid format.
Serving Size 1 Drop (0.027 ml)
Amount per serving .... %DV
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) ... 1000 I U ...250%
Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) ... 0.01 mg ....†
† leaf std. extract (95% glucosylsteviosides)
† % Daily Value (DV) not established
Purified water, maltodextrin, modified tapioca starch, extra virgin olive oil, lemon oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate, natural mixed tocopherols.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Both my ND and I are very happy with the results from these Vitamin D drops. They are easy to use, the 1 fl. oz bottle seems to last forever, and they are economical. I recommend them highly.