- Nutritional Frontiers Omega 3D II is a dietary supplement to support cardiovascular function and skin and hair health.
- OMEGA 3D II is a blend of nonGMO natural oils from Fish that combines the health benefits of Omega 3 and Vitamin D3. It is a comprehensive “multi” fatty acid supplement that is rich in EPA, DHA and Vitamin D3.
- It provides a healthy balance of essential fatty acids that are critical to total body health. These fatty acids play a vital role in the structure of cell membranes, healthy hair and skin, and support cardiovascular, nerve, neurological and immune system functions.
- It also provides the desirable ratio of Omega 3 to Vitamin D3 for more efficient and beneficial prostaglandin production.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Calories (energy) ... 30
Calories from Fat ... 25
Total Fat ... 3 g
Cholesterol ... 15 mg
Protein ... <1 g
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) ... 1000 IU
Highly Concentrated Omega-3 Marine Oil ... 2.6 g
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ... 960 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ... 640 mg
Highly Refined and Concentrated Omega-3 Marine Oil as Fish Oil and Calamarine® Squid Oil, Capsule Shell (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), Natural Lemon Flavor, Proprietary Antioxidant Blend (consisting of natural tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate), Cholecalciferol.
As a dietary supplement take two (2) softgels once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I did not receive a tracking number, and so far it has not arrived. I've used this brand before so know it is good, but where is it?