- Nutrasal Adeno Plus is a unique and therapeutically dosed formulation of adenosine monophosphate (25mg) with Vitamin B-12 (1000mcg), and L-Carnitine (100mg) to help increase cellular metabolism, support mitochondria function, increase energy levels and support weight loss. The sublingual, bioperin infused, liposome spray significantly increases absorption and bioavailability of these mitochondria and energy supporting nutrients.
- Delicious Citrus Blend Flavor
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Therapeutically Dosed
- Liposome Sublingual Spray
- Compare to active ingredients in weight loss and energy injections
- Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) - Assists in raising AMPK activity which has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity, suppress chronic inflammation, decrease fat storage, reduce triglyceride production, increase cellular metabolism, raising production of mitochondria and enabling the removal of fats and sugar from the blood.
- Adenosine Monophosphate appears to be beneficial for correcting low energy production due to mitochondrial dysfunction.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) - Plays a key role in metabolizing fats, heart and nervous system functions and normal blood flow.
- L-Carnitine - Helps in enhancing transportation of long chain fatty acids from cytosol up to the mitochondria and providing substrates needed for oxidation and production of energy in the cells.
- These three ingredients work synergistically to:
- Increase cellular metabolism to burn fat
- Accelerates oxidation of fats for ATP creation
- Raise production of mitochondria
- Increase insulin sensitivity
- Decrease Fat Storage
- Cells must produce their own energy to maintain basic metabolic functions such as cell signaling, respiration, nutrient utilization, synthesis of new proteins, and excretion of waste material, among others. Without the creation of energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) these basic cell functions cease to exist.
- Cellular energy is produced in the mitochondria. The mitochondria are the cells power plant, and they produce energy in the form of ATP. Without these miraculous little power houses, cells do not function, and life as we know it does not exist. Diseases of aging are often referred to as "mitochondrial disorders". As mitochondrial function declines, so too does energy production, and lower energy production effects the entire organism; and with it the vitality of every major organ such as the heart and brain.
- Adenosine Monophosphate appears to be beneficial for correcting low energy production due to mitochondrial dysfunction. Adeno Plus is a pharmaceutical grade and therapeutically dosed adenosine monophosphate (25mg), vitamin B-12 as methylcobalamin (1000mcg) and L-carnitine (100mg), administered in a sublingual liposomal spray with bioperin spray to significantly increases absorption of these vital energy producing nutrients.
Serving Size: 6 Spray
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Adenosine Monophosphate AMP (as acid) ... 25 mg
L-carnitine (as tartrate) ... 100 mg
Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin) ... 1,000 mcg
Purified water, Glycerin, Xylitol, L-arginine, Natural citrus flavors, Lecithin (PC LipoZome), Malic acid, Gluconic acid (DGL), Citric acid, L-theanine, Stevia leaf extract, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Black pepper extract (Bioperine).
Gluten and Excipient Free.
As a dietary supplement, take 6 sprays under the tongue and hold for 20 seconds before swallowing. Or, as directed by your health care provider.
Keep out of reach of children
Refrigerate after opening
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.