- NOW Vitamin D-3 5,000 IU softgels supply this key vitamin in a highly-absorbable liquid softgel form.
- Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food.
- As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.
- Highest Potency.
- Helps Maintain Strong Bones.
- Supports Immune System.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin D3 ... 125 mcg (5,000 IU) ... 625%
(as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin)
Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, water, glycerin) and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 softgel every 2 days with a fat-containing meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially topical psoriasis medications or thiazide diuretics), or have a medical condition (especially hypercalcemia, kidney disease, or hyperparathyroidism). Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.