- NOW UC-II Type II Collagen is a patented form of Undenatured (native) Type II Collagen that works with the immune system to support healthy joints.
- Human clinical studies have found that just one 40 mg capsule of UC-II® per day can help to promote joint comfort, as well as healthy joint function and flexibility.
- Cartilage is one of the primary connective tissues of the body, providing flexibility and support to joints.
- Undenatured Type II Collagen is the principal structural protein in cartilage that is responsible for its tensile strength and toughness.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calcium (from Aquamin®) ... 80 mg ... 6%
UC-II® Standardized Chicken Cartilage** ... 40 mg ... †
(Providing 10 mg Total Collagen, including Undenatured Type II Collagen)
Aquamin® ... 250 mg ... †
(Seaweed Derived Minerals) (Lithothamnium spp.) (Whole Plant)
† Daily Value not established.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Silicon Dioxide and Potassium Chloride (stabilizer).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule daily at bedtime on an empty stomach.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.