- NOW Ubiquinol Extra Strength 200 mg. Ubiquinol is the reduced and active free radical quencher form of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10).*
- CoQ10 is found in all cells of the body, with especially high concentrations in the heart, and is essential to mitochondrial energy production and functions as a powerful, fat soluble, free radical scavenger.*
- These properties make Ubiquinol an ideal supplement for the support of energy production and free radical protection in the heart, vascular structures, brain and neurons.*
- Ubiquinol has been shown to be highly bioavailable and the addition of MCT Oil (medium chain triglycerides) to this product naturally improves its solubility and enhances intestinal absorption, thereby creating a product with superior biological value.*
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Ubiquinol ... 200 mg ... *
(Kaneka Ubiquinol™) (Reduced Form CoQ10)
* Daily Value not established.
MCT Oil (medium chain triglycerides), Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, carob) and Beeswax.
MCT Oil from coconut/palm kernel oil.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 softgel daily with a fat-containing meal.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.