- NOW Super Primrose has naturally occurring Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), an Omega-6 fatty acid also found in Borage and Black Currant Seed Oils.
- Although the body can synthesize GLA from other dietary fats, it can be more efficiently utilized for bodily functions when consumed in its preformed state.
- By supporting the body's healthy immune system responses, GLA may help to maintain normal skin barrier function, as well as a healthy vascular system.
- It may also be used as nutritional support for mild discomfort associated with PMS.
- Healthy Skin.
- Balanced Immune Response.
- Hexane Free.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories ... 10
Total Fat ... 1.3 g ... 2% ... *
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 1 g ... †
Monounsaturated Fat ... <0.5 g ... †
Evening Primrose Oil ... 1.3 g (1,300 mg) ... †
(Oenothera biennis) (Seed) (Cold-Pressed, Hexane-Free)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) ... 120 mg ... †
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.