- NOW® Sunflower Lecithin 1200 mg has phosphatidyl choline, the most abundant phospholipid in the cell membrane, where it plays a key role in cellular signaling and synaptic function.*
- NOW® Sunflower Lecithin also naturally abounds in phosphatidyl inositol, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, and essential fatty acids.
- Lecithin in the diet aids in emulsifying fats, enabling them to be dispersed in water; and as a choline-containing phospholipid, its choline is easily absorbed and utilized by the body.*
- NOW® Sunflower Lecithin Softgels are non-GMO and soy-free.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories ... 25
Total Fat ... 2 g ... 3% ... *
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 1 g ... †
Sunflower Lecithin ... 2.4 g (2,400 mg) ... †
Phosphatidyl Choline ... 360 mg ... †
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water) and Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 2 softgels daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Thus far I’m very happy with my Sunflower Lecithin. I’ve had zero ‘side effects’ & am feeling great!