- NOW SAMe 400 mg (S-adenosylmethionine), a compound native to the body, is a component of many biochemical reactions, including those that affect brain biochemistry and joint health.
- Numerous studies have indicated that SAMe can help to alleviate transient minor aches and pains resulting from overexertion or strain.
- In addition, because SAMe is also necessary for the synthesis of neurotransmitters, it plays an important role in mood support.
- NOW® SAMe is enteric-coated, which makes it very well tolerated and protects it from degradation.
- Supports Emotional Well-Being.
- Supports Joint Health.
- Enteric Coated.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
SAMe (S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine) ... 400 mg ... *
(from S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine Disulfate Tosylate)
* Daily Value not established.
Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silica, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid and Enteric Coating (water, methacrylic acid, methyl methacrylate, glycerin).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 tablet 2 to 4 times daily, preferably on an empty stomach. Refrigeration recommended after opening.
For adults only. Individuals with bipolar depression, anxiety disorders or taking antidepressant medications should not take SAMe unless under professional medical supervision. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.