- NOW Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 is a natural product that has been used by Asian traditional herbalists for centuries and is produced by fermenting Red Yeast (Monascus purpureus) with rice.
- This NOW product also includes Alpha Lipoic Acid and CoQ10 for free radical protection, as well as Silymarin to support healthy liver function.* CoQ10 is also known for its cardiovascular supporting properties.*
- This product is carefully produced to avoid the presence of citrinin, an unwanted by-product of RYR fermentation process.
Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Organic Red Yeast Rice ... 1.2 g (1,200 mg) ... *
Milk Thistle Extract ... 210 mg ... *
(Silybum marianum) (Fruit/Seeds) (Standardized to 168 mg Silymarin Flavonoids - equivalent 80%)
Alpha Lipoic Acid ... 100 mg ... *
CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) (as Ubiquinone) ... 60 mg ... *
* Daily Value not established.
Cellulose (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silica.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast feeding, because using this product may harm the fetus. For adults only. Consult physician if taking medication (especially statins) or have a medical condition, including a history of statin-intolerance or liver disease. Keep out of reach of children. If muscle complaints occur, discontinue use and consult a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Did not see blood test results with this product to lower cholesterol as I have with others. Everyone will have to do their own test to see but these are my results.