- NOW Raw Maca 750 mg, Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is grown at high elevations in the Andes region of central Peru.
- It has been traditionally used for centuries as a food source and as a general energy tonic.
- More recent scientific data suggest that "gelatinized" Maca may help to support healthy sexual activity and fertility for men.
- Clinical data indicate that Maca does not exert a direct effect on endocrine function.
- Healthy Sexual Activity.
- Supports Fertility.
- Raw, Gelatinized.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Organic Raw Maca Root (6:1 Concentrate) ... 750 mg ... **
(Lepidium meyenii) (Gelatinized - vegetarian)† (Equivalent to 4,500 mg of fresh Maca Root)
** Daily Value not established.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide and Stearic Acid (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.