- NOW Psyllium Husk Caps can be a convenient way to increase the intake of dietary fiber.
- Psyllium has the ability to swell up to 50 times its initial volume when added to liquid.
- This bulking action can play an important role in maintaining regularity and gastrointestinal health.
- Surveys have shown that the fiber content of the American diet is typically about half of government recommended levels.
- Natural Soluble Fiber.
- Helps Maintain Regularity.
Serving Size: 3 Veg Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories †† ... 5
Total Carbohydrate ... 1.3 g ... <1% ... **
Dietary Fiber ... 1.1 g ... 4% ... **
Soluble Fiber ... 1.0 g ... †
Insoluble Fiber ... 0.1 g ... †
Organic Psyllium ... 1.5 g (1,500 mg) ... †
Husk Powder (Husk/Seed)
** Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule) and Stearic Acid (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 3 capsules with 8 oz. glass of liquid, 2 to 3 times daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
The capsule we're not as effective as the powder I have previous bought but they are more palatable.