- NOW Neptune Krill 1000 is known for its unique fatty acid (FA) profile, which includes EPA and DHA, plus phospholipids.
- In addition, NKO® naturally has astaxanthin, a powerful free radical scavenger and immune-supporting carotenoid.*
- Clinical studies have shown that NKO® can help to support joint comfort, healthy blood lipid levels already within normal range, and may help to maintain healthy feminine balance.*
- The phospholipid-bound forms of EPA and DHA from krill oil have also demonstrated exceptionally high bioavailability.*
- Neptune Krill Oil is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals.
- 100% Pure NKO®
- Phospholipid-Bound Omega-3
- Supports Joint Health*
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories ... 10
Total Fat ... 1 g ... 1% ... *
Neptune Krill Oil (NKO®) ... 1 g (1,000 mg) ... †
Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 250 mg ... †
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ... 135 mg ... †
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ... 60 mg ... †
Phospholipids ... 450 mg ... †
Esterified Astaxanthin ... 360 mcg ... †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water). Contains shellfish (krill).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg or fish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially anticoagulant or anti-platelet medications), or have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have a seafood allergy. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.