- Now MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a sulfur-bearing compound that is naturally present in very small amounts in fruits, vegetables, grains, animal products, and some algae.
- Sulfur compounds are found in all body cells and are indispensable for life.* MSM, in its role in the body's sulfur cycle, helps to create the chemical links needed to form and maintain numerous different types of structural tissues of the human body, including connective tissues, such as articular cartilage and skin.*
- Joint Sulfur for Connective Tissue*
- Supports Healthy Cartilage*
Powder Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1/2 Teaspoon (approx. 1.8 g)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
MSM Powder ... 1.8 g (1,800 mg) ... *
* Daily Value not established.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1/2 teaspoon 1 to 2 times daily in juice or other liquid. If intestinal gas occurs, reduce dosage. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (especially glaucoma). Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.