- NOW Magnesium Citrate 200 mg is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization.
- It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes.
- Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism.
- Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland.
- Magnesium Citrate is more easily digested and better absorbed than other forms of magnesium.
- Supports Energy Production.
- Critical for Enzyme Function.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Magnesium ... 400 mg ... 95%
(from 2,660 mg Magnesium Citrate)
Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetarian Coating, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Croscarmellose Sodium and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 2 tablets daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.