- NOW Lycopene 10 mg features LYC-O-MATO®, a patented tomato complex with a full complement of tomato phytonutrients, including natural lycopene. Natural lycopene is known for its powerful free radical scavenging properties.*
- Clinical studies indicate that Lycopene helps to support cardiovascular health and normal immune system function.* In addition, lycopene may aid in the maintenance of a healthy prostate.*
- Supports Vascular Health*
- Natural Extract from Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Lycopene ...10 mg ... *
(from Natural Tomato Extract) (LYC-O-MATO®)
* Daily Value not established.
Rice Bran Oil and Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times daily with food.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.