- NOW L-Lysine Pure Powder, L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that must be obtained through the diet or through supplementation.*
- Lysine is necessary for the production of all proteins in the body, and is required for the maintenance of the structural proteins collagen and elastin, which form all connective tissue such as skin, tendon, and bone.*
- L-Lysine is also a precursor to L-carnitine, which is needed for fat metabolism and energy production.* In addition, L-Lysine may help to support a healthy immune system and proper cardiovascular function.*
- Pure Powder
- Supports Collagen Synthesis*
- Healthy Immune Function*
Serving Size: 1/4 Level Teaspoon (approx. 552 mg)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
L-Lysine (from L-Lysine Hydrochloride) ... 435 mg ... *
* Daily Value not established.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1/4 level teaspoon daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.