- NOW L-Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production.
- It is an important precursor of Nitric Oxide (NO) and thus plays a role in the dilation of blood vessels.
- Conditionally Essential Amino Acid.
- Nitric Oxide Precursor.
- Available in Tablets, Capsules and Powder.
500 mg Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
L-Arginine (Free-Form) ... 1 g (1,000 mg) ... **
** Daily Value not established.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 tablet twice daily as needed. Take between meals or at bedtime with at least 8 oz. of water or juice to facilitate absorption.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Take this product with at least 8 oz. of water or juice. For adults only. Not for pregnant or nursing women. Consult physician if taking medication (especially anti-hypertensives, anticoagulants, and antidiabetic drugs), have a medical condition (especially asthma or renal disease) or are planning to have surgery.
This product should be avoided by persons with glaucoma or herpes simplex unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction or have established coronary artery disease. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.