- Now Inositol Powder is a non-essential member of the B-Complex family with dietary sources from both animal and plant foods. The form of Inositol used in this product is Myo-Inositol, the most abundant form of this nutrient.
- Inositol is found in all cell membranes, with the highest concentrations in the brain and central nervous system, where it plays an important role in neurotransmitter signaling.*
- Inositol is also critical for the proper action of insulin, lipid metabolism, and for the maintenance of cellular calcium balance.*
- Supports Healthy Membrane Function*
- Myo-Inositol Form
Serving Size: 1/4 Level Teaspoon (730 mg)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Inositol Powder ... 730 mg ... †
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1/4 level teaspoon daily dissolved in water or other suitable beverage. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet Enclosed.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.