- NOW Indole-3-Carbinol supplementation can help maintain the health of the breast and other reproductive organs.
- Cruciferous vegetables (cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.) are uniquely abundant in a sulfur-containing compound called Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C).
- In the acidic stomach environment, I3C is readily converted into DIM (diindolemethane) plus a full spectrum of additional compounds shown to neutralize free radicals and promote proper detoxification.
- Until recently, because of the typical instability of I3C, isolated DIM was the best substitute available, but NOW® Indole-3-Carbinol packaging ensures stability and potency during its shelf life.
- I3C - 200 mg.
- With Flax Lignan Extract.
- Detoxification Support.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) ... 200 mg ... *
Flax Seed Lignan Extract ... 200 mg ... *
(Linum usitatissimum)(Seed Coat)
* Daily Value not established.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Rice Bran, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with food.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. This product may cause digestive upset in some sensitive individuals. If you experience any gastrointestinal discomfort after using this product, reduce dosage or discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My Physician recommended this for me to compliment my biodentical hormone troches. And the do perfectly. Highly recommend also.