- NOW® Evening Primrose Oil 500 mg has naturally occurring gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 fatty acid also found in borage and black currant seed oils.
- Although the body can synthesize GLA from other dietary fats, it can be more efficiently utilized for bodily functions when consumed in its preformed state.*
- By supporting the body’s healthy immune system responses, GLA may help to maintain normal skin barrier function, as well as a healthy vascular system.*
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories ... 15
Total Fat ... 1.5 g ... 2% ... *
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 1 g ... †
Monounsaturated Fat ... <0.5 g ... †
Evening Primrose Oil ... 1.5 g (1,500 mg) ... †
(Oenothera biennis) (Seed) (Cold-Pressed, Hexane-Free)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) ... 135 mg ... †
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 3 softgels daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.