- NOW EGCg 400 mg one capsule, possesses the phytonutrient content equal to about 2-3 cups of green tea.
- Green tea’s bioactive compounds include polyphenols and catechins, which are known to exhibit potent free radical neutralizing properties.*
- Its most abundant catechin, EGCg has been scientifically demonstrated to assist in maintaining healthy tissues in the face of normal metabolic stress and to support proper cell cycle regulation.*
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf) ... 400 mg ... *
(Standardized Extract) [min. 80% Total Catechins and 50% EGCg (Epigallocatechin Gallate) (200 mg)] (up to 4 mg of naturally occurring caffeine)
Decaffeinated Green Tea ... 50 mg ... *
(Camellia sinensis) (Leaf)
* Daily Value not established.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal. Do not take this product on an empty stomach; do not exceed recommended dose. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Take with food. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition including liver impairment. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.