- NOW Double Strength Policosanol 20 mg is a blend of long-chain fatty alcohols (LCFAs) derived from sugar cane.
- LCFAs are naturally occurring plant waxes. Studies indicate that these plant waxes may help to support cholesterol levels already within the normal range.*
- This formula also includes herbs such as artichoke and milk thistle that are known to support healthy liver function.*
- 20 mg - from Sugar Cane
- Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels Already Within the Normal Range*
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Policosanol (from Sugar Cane) ... 20 mg ... *
Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus) .. 100 mg ... *
(Leaf) (min. 2% Caffeoylquinic Acids as Cynarins)
Milk Thistle Extract ... 100 mg ... *
(Silybum marianum) (Fruit/Seeds) (Standardized to 80 mg Silymarin Flavonoids - equivalent 80%)
Alpha Lipoic Acid ... 50 mg ... *
Grape Seed Extract ... 30 mg ... *
(Vitis vinifera) (Standardized for Polyphenols)
* Daily Value not established.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Rice Maltodextrin (contains mixed tocopherols from soy), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially antiplatelet, anticoagulant drugs, aspirin, or NSAIDs), or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.