- Now Turmeric Curcumin is the major bioactive component found in the roots of turmeric (Curcuma longa), a plant belonging to the ginger family.
- Turmeric has been used as a coloring and flavoring agent in South Asian cuisines for centuries, and it has also been recommended by traditional Ayurvedic herbalists for thousands of years.
- Curcumin has been extensively researched by modern scientists for its various biological activities.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa) ... 665 mg ... *
[Standardized to min. 95% Curcuminoids (630 mg) (including Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin and Bisdemethoxycurcumin)]
* Daily Value not established.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Calcium Laurate and Silicon Dioxide.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition, or have any history of liver, gall bladder, or gastrointestinal problems. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.