- NOW C-500 Calcium Ascorbate-C, Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system.
- Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.
- Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.
- It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body's cells and molecules from damage by free radicals and reactive oxygen molecules generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.
- This product supplies Calcium Ascorbate, a buffered form of Vitamin C that is bioavailable and nonacidic; it is enhanced with Bioflavonoids, which work synergistically with Vitamin C.
- Calcium Ascorbate-C.
- Buffered, Non-Acidic.
- With Bioflavonoids.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate) ... 500 mg ... 556%
Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate) ... 55 mg ... 4%
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex ... 10 mg ... †
† Daily Value not established.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose and Stearic Acid (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.