- NOW Butterbur have been used by European herbalists for decades and scientific studies have demonstrated that Petasins, the active constituents in Butterbur, can support healthy blood flow to the brain and promote normal neurological function.
- In this way, Butterbur may help to maintain head comfort in healthy individuals.
- NOW®Butterbur is also free of undesirable Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids (PAs), so it can be used regularly.
- With Feverfew.
- Supports Healthy Blood Flow to the Brain.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Butterbur Extract (Petasites hybridus) ... 75 mg ... **
(Root) (min. 15% Sesquiterpenes as Petasins)
Feverfew ... 200 mg ... **
(Tanacetum parthenium) (Aerial Parts)
** Daily Value not established.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule twice daily.
For adults only. Not recommended for pregnant/nursing women or individuals with liver disease. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.