- NOW Bromelain 500 mg is a proteolytic enzyme derived from the stem of the pineapple plant that has protein-digesting properties.
- When taken with food, Bromelain can help to support healthy digestion; when taken between meals, it may help to support joint comfort and may help to relieve temporary soreness that is associated with muscle overuse.
- Bromelain is designed by nature to support proper gastrointestinal function and may also help to promote the comfort of muscles and joints.
- 2400 GDU/g.
- Supports Healthy Digestion.
- Joint Comfort.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Bromelain ... 500 mg ... *
(2400 GDU/g) † (from Pineapple)
* Daily Value not established.
Cellulose (capsule), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, with or between meals. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially anti-platelet medications), or have a medical condition. Do not use if you have a pineapple allergy. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.