- NOW Beta-Sitosterol Plant Sterols, CardioAid®-S Plant Sterol Esters is a combination of the ester forms of Beta-Sitosterol, Campesterol and Stigmasterol.
- Plant Sterols are plant-derived compounds that are structurally similar to cholesterol so that they help to limit the absorption of cholesterol from the digestive tract.
- In this way, CardioAid®-S can help to maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
- Foods containing at least 0.65 grams per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 grams, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- A serving of NOW® Beta-Sitosterol Plant Sterols with Fish Oil offers 1 gram (1,000 mg) of plant sterol esters in a base of fish oil.
- Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels already within the normal range.
- With CardioAid®-S Plant Sterol Esters.
- Plus added Fish Oil
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
CardioAid®-S Plant Sterol Esters ... 1 g (1,000 mg) ... *
(400 mg Beta-Sitosterol, plus Campesterol and Stigmasterol)
Natural Fish Oil Concentrate ... 120 mg ... *
* Daily Value not established.
Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob) and Soy Lecithin.
Contains fish (sardines, anchovies, mackerel) and soy.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 2 softgels twice daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.