- Nordic Naturals Cod Liver Oil supports heart and brain health.*
- Omega-3 fatty acids, as found in Cod Liver Oil, are essential for proper function of the immune and nervous systems.*
- Nordic Naturals has always used 100% Arctic cod livers in our cod liver oil (CLO) formulas—no fish body oils or synthetic additives are ever used.
- Arctic cod (Skrei) has the highest DHA, vitamin A, and vitamin D content of any cod species. On average, Nordic Naturals CLO delivers over 125 mg more DHA per serving than other Cod Liver Oil products.
- Each serving provides approximately 621 mg of the essential omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, generously fulfilling the expert recommendation of a minimum of 500 mg per day.
- Third party tested for safety and efficacy – surpassing all international quality standards.
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Amount Per Serving ... % DV*
Calories ... 25
Calories from Fat ... 25
Total Fat ... 3.0g ... 5%
Saturated Fat ... 0.6g ... 3%
Trans Fat ... 0g ... †
Cholesterol ... 10mg ... 3%
Vitamin A ... 150-600 IU ... 3-12%
Vitamin D ... 0-12 IU ... 0-3%
Total Omega-3s ... 750mg ... †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ... 240mg ... †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ... 360mg ... †
Other Omega-3s ... 150mg ... †
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Purified arctic cod liver oil‚ soft gel capsule (gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water‚ natural lemon flavor)‚ natural lemon flavor‚ d-alpha tocopherol‚ rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten‚ milk derivatives‚ or artificial color or flavors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Highest quality supplement. Recommended to me by my doctor.
Hi there, this is an excellent product as recommended to me by a naturopath - well sourced, no indigestion, good absorption of nutrients. Simple and clean.
So far so good. Easy to swallow. I’ve seen a reduction in my blood pressure already from taking these. (It’s been about two weeks). I’m very satisfied.
Easy to swallow and no fishy taste.
So far I am very happy with the Cod Liver Oil Softgels. No fishy taste, easy to swallow and no adverse effects to date. I plan to continue with these soft gels and reap the many benefits of the cod liver oil. I especially like the anti-inflammatory effect of the cod lover oil.