- New Chapter Zyflamend Nighttime supports deep and restful sleep and healthy aging with whole-food antioxidants and time-tested herbs.*
- Zyflamend Nighttime' proprietary herbal blend delivers the full-spectrum of whole herbs, not isolated compounds.
- The multi-herbal that may be as important as your daily multivitamin, Zyflamend Nighttime delivers a multitude of naturally occurring compounds.
- Whole-food antioxidants, including Ginger and Turmeric, help quench free radicals and support healthy aging.
- Our full-spectrum process extracts precious plant compounds to preserve Nature' full complexity, delivering a super-pure, super-potent herbal extract.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Holy Basil ... 150 mg ... •
(Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) hydroethanolic extract
Turmeric ... 100 mg ... •
(Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 75 mg aqueous extract and 25 mg organic supercritical extract
Chinese Skullcap ... 100 mg ... •
(Scutellaria baicalensis) (root) aqueous extract
Lemon Balm ... 85 mg ... •
(Melissa officinalis) (leaf) supercritical extract
Chamomile ... 75 mg ... •
(Matricaria recutita) (flower) 50 mg supercritical extract and 25 mg hydroethanolic extract
Hops ... 75 mg ... •
(Humulus lupulus) (strobiles) 50 mg supercritical extract and 25 mg hydroethanolic extract
Ginger ... 75 mg •
(Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) 61.5 mg aqueous extract and 13.5 mg organic supercritical extract
Valerian ... 40 mg ... •
(Valeriana officinalis) (root) supercritical extract
• Daily Value (DV) not established.
Extra-virgin olive oil, hypromellose (capsule), organic yellow beeswax and candelilla wax.
Two capsules with food one hour before bedtime. Do not exceed suggested use. Not recommended for use in children.
As with any dietary supplement, contact a healthcare professional if you have a long term medical condition, take regular medication or are planning surgery. Do not drive or operate machinery or equipment after taking this product. For short term use only. If sleeplessness persists beyond two weeks, if you experience an adverse event, or if you develop symptoms of abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice, discontinue use and contact a healthcare professional.
Supplements are not a substitute for medical therapy. Taking with a meal and a full glass of water may reduce stomach upset. Do not use if pregnant, nursing or considering pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. Read ingredients carefully and avoid use if known sensitivity to any ingredient.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.