- New Chapter Tiny Tabs Multivitamin helps deliver broad nutritional support and promote vitality in easy-to-swallow tiny tablets.*
- Organic whole-food cultured vitamins and minerals go beyond just addressing nutrient deficiencies to promote overall health and system-specific benefits.
- Delivers 22 whole-food cultured vitamins and minerals that provide broad nutritional support and promote vitality.
- Formulated without herbs and spices for those seeking a non-herbal whole-food cultured multivitamin option.
- Tiny Tabs are small, easy to swallow, and can be taken anytime even on an empty stomach!
Serving Size: 6 Tablets
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin A ... 900 mcg ... 100%
(100% as beta-carotene from ferment media)
Vitamin C ... 45 mg ... 50%
(as ascorbic acid from ferment media)
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from ferment media) ... 25 mcg (1000 IU) ... 125%
Vitamin E ... 7.5 mg ... 50%
(as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate from ferment media)
Vitamin K ... 120 mcg ... 98%
(as phylloquinone [K1] from ferment media and as menaquinone-7 [K2] from natto)
Thiamin ... 2.4 mg ... 200%
(as thiamine hydrochloride from ferment media)
Riboflavin (from ferment media) ... 2.3 mg ... 177%
Niacin ... 16 mg ... 100%
(as niacinamide from ferment media)
Vitamin B6 ... 2.5 mg ... 147%
(as pyridoxine hydrochloride from ferment media)
Folate ... 200 mcg DFE ... 50%
(as folic acid from ferment media)
Vitamin B12 ... 6 mcg ... 250%
(as cyanocobalamin from ferment media)
Biotin (from ferment media) ... 15 mcg ... 50%
Pantothenic Acid ... 5 mg ... 100%
(as calcium D-pantothenate from ferment media)
Iron ... 3 mg ... 17%
(as ferrous fumarate from ferment media)
Iodine ... 45 mcg ... 30%
(as potassium iodide from ferment media)
Zinc ... 2.2 mg ... 20%
(as zinc oxide from ferment media)
Selenium ... 12 mcg ... 22%
(as selenium dioxide from ferment media)
Copper ... 0.22 mg ... 24%
(as copper sulfate anhydrous from ferment media)
Manganese ... 1.2 mg ... 52%
(as manganese chloride from ferment media)
Chromium ... 17.5 mcg ... 50%
(as chromium chloride from ferment media)
Molybdenum ... 30 mcg ... 67%
(as sodium molybdate from ferment media)
• Daily Value (DV) not established.
Ferment media (organic soy flour, organic Saccharomyces cerevisiae, organic orange peel powder, organic carrot powder, organic alfalfa powder, lactic acid bacteria [Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus], papain [deactivated] and bromelain [deactivated]), organic gum acacia, Lithothamnion calcareum and Lithothamnion corallioides, silica, magnesium oxide, lac resin and carnauba wax.
Contains fermented soy.
Six tablets daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product if you have a medical condition or are taking medication. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.