- New Chapter Omega-7 formerly known as Supercritical Omega-7 delivers plant-sourced Palmitoleic acid, any Omega-7 fatty acid recognized as one of Nature's "good fats."
- New Chapter Herbal Therapeutic formulations target specific areas of wellness and provide synergistic combinations of full-spectrum herbs, whole-food complexed vitamins and minerals, and Omega fatty acids to support optimal health.
- A superfood botanical that' a staple of traditional herbal systems, Sea Buckthorn is also being researched for its many benefits.
- The full spectrum of beneficial compounds found in Sea Buckthorn is delivered using a supercritical extraction, whole-food approach to herbal supplementation.
- The herbs in this blend, including Calendula and Rosemary, have been carefully selected for their complementary properties.
- Our full-spectrum process extracts precious plant compounds to preserve Nature' full complexity, delivering super-pure, super-potent herbal extracts.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount per serving ... %DV
Organic Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) ... 465 mg ... •
(fruit) supercritical extract Omega-7 Fatty Acids (Palmitoleic Acid & Vaccenic Acid) 100 mg
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) supercritical extract ... 25 mg ... •
Organic Calendula (Calensula officinalis) (flower) supercritical extract ... 10 mg ... •
• Daily Value (DV) not established.
Hypromellose (capsule), extra-virgin olive oil, candelilla wax and organic yellow beeswax,
One capsule daily with food. Not recommended for use in children.
As with any dietary supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience a side effect or an allergic reaction. Do not exceed suggested use. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.