- NeuroScience Kavinace OS contains a comprehensive blend of antioxidants shown to improve the onset, duration, and efficiency of sleep while addressing oxidative stress.
- Key ingredients work to break the immune-sleep cycle and allow for sustained restful sleep.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid that helps to combat oxidative stress.
- Astaxanthin improves the onset of the sleep cycle.
- Magnesium is critical in the production of serotonin - a chemical that makes you feel relaxed and in a good mood.
- Melatonin is a hormone that is critical to the regulation of the sleep-wake cycle.
Adults take 2 capsules or 1 tablespoon –(15ml) at bedtime or as directed by your health care professional.
Kavinace OS Capsule Ingredients:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Magnesium ... 25 mg ... 6%
(as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) ... 15 mg ... 100%
Selenium (as selenomethionine) ... 200 mcg ... 286%
Melatonin ... 5 mg ... †
Proprietary Blend ... 214 mg ... †
L-theanine‚ Resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol)‚ and Astaxanthin.
† Daily Value not established.
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose‚ water)‚ Organic rice concentrate‚ and Microcrystalline cellulose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.