- NeuroScience Focus DL (DL-phenylalanine) Contains the precursor to PEA, a neuromodulator important for attention and cognition.
- DL-phenylalanine: Precursor to phenylethylamine (PEA), dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. PEA is a neuromodulator shown to increase the release of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and norepinephrine.
- Dopamine and norepinephrine play an important role in attention and cognition.
- PEA levels were found to be significantly lower in individuals with focus issues compared to controls.
Take 1-2 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
DL-phenylalanine ... 1g
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been taking Focus DL for a little less than a month and I find my concentration to be better and my mind more alert.
I have been very happy with Neuroscience Focus DL!