- NeuroScience ExcitaPlus Contains non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health and reducing stress-induced fatigue.
- Provides more than three times the L-tyrosine and six times the Rhodiola per capsule compared to AdreCor L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- Rhodiola Rosea root extract (5% rosavins): Adaptogen that has been shown to reduce stress-induced effects.
- In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Rhodiola Rosea was shown to significantly reduce mental fatigue and improve general well-being under stress.
- L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe).
- SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis.
Take 1-2 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C ... 67mg
(as ascorbic acid)
Niacin ... 20mg
Vitamin B6 ... 17mg
(as pyridoxal 5-phosphate)
Folate ... 134mcg
(from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**)
Panthothenic acid ... 40mg
(as D-calcium pantothenate)
Zinc ... 6.7mg
(as zinc bisglycinate chelate)
Manganese ... 2.7mg
(as manganese sulfate)
Proprietary Blend ... 1.083g
L-tyrosine, Rhodiola Rosea root extract (5% rosavins), L-methionine, and Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract (99% L-DOPA)
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and Silicon dioxide.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
This supplement was recommended by my Naturopath. It gives me energy and focus - it’s helping my deficient neurotransmitters.