- NeuroScience Daxitrol Essential Contains ingredients important for craving reduction, satiety, and breakdown of fat stores.
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine: Precursor to L-cysteine . L-cysteine is required for the synthesis of glutathione, an endogenous antioxidant important for mediating oxidative stress.
- L-phenylalanine: Amino acid that stimulates the release of cholecystokinin.Cholecystokinin is a hormone that promotes satiety.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (65% EGCG): Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol in green tea that is thought to increase energy expenditure and fat oxidation.
Take 1-3 capsules three times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Chromium ... 200mcg
(as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)
Proprietary Blend ... 1.77g
N-acetyl-L-cysteine, L-phenylalanine, Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (65% epigallacatechin gallate), 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract), Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract (standardized to 99% L-DOPA), Coleus forskohlii root extract (38% forskolin), and Huperzia Serrata aerial parts (standardized to 1% Huperzine A)
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been taking Daxitrol Essential for about seven years. I believe I experience less foggy head while taking Daxitrol Essential, and I experience no side effects that I am aware of.
Very pleased with the results of this product