- NeuroScience Calm PRT Contains ingredients important for regulating the stress response, reducing anxiousness, and sleep.
- Rhodiola Rosea root extract (10% rosavins): Adaptogen shown to reduce anxiousness and stress-related effects.
- Phosphatidylserine: Component of cell membranes important for receptor-mediated interactions.
- Phosphatidylserine is thought to interact with cell membranes in order to dampen hypothalamic signaling and regulate the stress response.
- Glycine: Major inhibitory neurotransmitter that crosses the blood-brain barrier.
- Binds receptors that regulate temperature during sleep.
Take 3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend ... 1.88g ... †
Rhodiola rosea root extract (standardized to 10% rosavins‚ providing 112.5mg of rosavins)‚ phosphatidylserine‚ glycine‚ and taurine.
†Daily Value not established.
Vegetable capsule (hypromellose‚ water)‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ silicon dioxide‚ and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My mother has Alzheimer's dementia and her functional neurologist recommended this and made a huge difference in her attitude and mood. She went from cranky and mean to a happy, whistling sweet lady!
Able to focus and concentrate without my brain seeming like it is racing. Helps me best to take in the morning.
I have used this for years recommended by my nutritionist. I was unable to calm my mind to get a good nights sleep. Calm PRT works beautifully and I also use it if I become anxious. I highly recommend this product.
Calm PRT helps with concentration and focus by giving you a feeling of calmness.